I really need to be better about updating our blog!
Recently Chris and I have been trying to "kill the clutter", meaning we are trying to get rid of things that we don't use or need, excess, etc. We use KSL and Facebook Yardsale pages a lot and some things we just end up donating. But we always try to sell it so we can just make a little bit of extra money if possible. If you have any tips on how to get rid of clutter, be more minimalistic (is that a word?) let us know! We love all suggestions. I've been reading lots of articles about being a minimalist, and most people say they like having less to worry about, clean etc and that because of that they have more time to enjoy life and their families because they are not spending all of their time organizing, cleaning and finding things! Being a minimalist can mean different things to different people. Some Minimalists are more minimal than others, and thats ok. I've learned I just have to do what works for my family (and my sanity). Chris and my minimalist has been slowwwwwwww, basically since we got married. We live in a 2 bed 1 bath apartment. It's always been someone of a struggle/slow start for us, but it's so worth it. I find it so freeing to not be attached to THINGS.
I've found several good articles that I love about reducing the clutter.
Gift Ideas for KIDS that are Clutter Free:


No comments:
Post a Comment