Everyone loves a clean house and I am no exception. There can be so many cleaning products out there and sometimes it can become overwhelming. I wanted to write a post and share some of my favorite AFFORDABLE cleaning products as well as some of my favorite cleaning hacks!
Favorite Budget Friendly Cleaning Products:
Comet Powder (.85)
Pumie Stone for Toilet ($2.98)
Distilled White Vinegar ($2.69 for a Gallon)
Blue Dawn Dish Soap ($2.69)
= $9.21
I have been recently trying to be more selective about the cleaning products I use and have in our home. We live in a condo, so space is valuable. I need cleaning products that can be used for multiple things! Comet Powder is awesome, it is a disinfectant and can be used to clean toilets, sinks, and bathtubs. I have always found that comet does a great job and I know the surfaces I use it on are clean afterwards. I had a friend tell me about a Pumie Scouring Stick for the toilet once, best thing EVER, it can remove rings around toilets, and also be used for a variety of other things on so many different types of surfaces! One Pumie stick usually lasts us quite a while as well!
Distilled white vinegar is a great way to clean countertops. I find that I love to clean my kitchen table by spraying it with Distilled white vinegar. Vinegar is safe to use around my girls. They might not like the taste if they were to lick our kitchen table (it's been done before) but it won't hurt their little bodies. I also had someone I follow share this tip; in a spray bottle mix 1/4 cup of blue dawn dish soap and fill the rest of the bottle with Distilled White Vinegar. It makes theBEST cleaner and is SO affordable. It works especially great when I need to clean my shower, or sometimes I will spray it in our kitchen sink let it sit for 10-15 minutes and then rinse out my sink. No real scrubbing required. It is AWESOME.
I would love to hear what some of your favorite dual use cleaning products are and how you use them around your home. Comment Below!
No comments:
Post a Comment