Sunday, January 1, 2017

Saylor's Fan Club



Meeting Grandma and Grandpa (Polifka) 



Grandma Carol

Grandpa Frank

3 generations


Meeting Granalee (Janalee) 

Loving her car seat that her great Aunt Jo got her! (She always falls asleep in it) 

Uncle Graydon meeting Saylor

Pretty content with Uncle Graydon


Wide awake!

I think they like her (Aunt Miranda and Uncle Graydon)



Meeting her Aunt Miranda 

3 generation picture


Nana Kristin (Chris' Mom), Chris, and Saylor

Grandpa Rick getting teaching Saylor to love books early on!

Grandpa Rick, and Nana with Saylor


Great grandpa Jensen 


Great Grandma Jensen

Saylor meeting her Grandpa John for the first time!

Meeting her Aunt Hannah for the first time

We have loved seeing everyones reactions to meeting our sweet girl! She is definitely well loved! Thank you to everyone who has come to meet her! We had a lot of people come from out of state and we are so grateful! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dave Ramsey isms

I listen to Dave Ramsey a LOT. If you don't know who he is you should . He is blunt, tough , but effective. Chris and I have been fol...