Monday, February 22, 2016

Bachelor Workout


I have recently started the 21 day fix! I found this Bachelor Workout online and thought it was so funny and such a good idea!

I got this from the link that I included above! If you watch The Bachelor and haven't gotten your workout in for the day try this!

1. When a rose is mentioned: do 10 jumping jacks. 

2. When the date card arrives: plank until the girls stop obsessing over who gets to go (or 30 seconds).

3. When a girl cries: do 10 sit-ups.

4. When the bachelor cries: do 30 sit-ups.

5. When one of the girls says she’s “falling for him”: do 10 burpees. 

6. When one of the girls says she is “in love with him”: do 20 squats.

7. When the Bachelor says that he “has a great connection” with one of the girls: do 10 tricep dips (use the couch or coffee table for this). 

8. When someone says the word “relationship”: do 15 v-ups.

9. When one of the girls says the phrase “I could really see myself marrying him”: do 20 bicycle kicks.

10. When one of the girls says that she’s “there for the right reasons” or is “ready to be married”: do 15 jumping jacks.

11. When there is a one-on-one date: plank for 30 seconds.

12. When the girl gets the rose on the one-on-one: do 20 squats.

13. When one of the girls complains about being on a group date: 20 sit-ups. 

14. When the Bachelor kisses someone: 10 burpees. 

15. When one of the girls interrupts the Bachelor talking to another girl: 15 v-ups. 

16. When one of the girls mentions another girl when talking to the Bachelor: 30 jumping jacks. 

17. When Chris Harrison says something: 30 bicycle kicks. 

18. When someone wears a swimsuit: 20 sit-ups. 

19. When the Bachelor is shirtless: Plank for 1 minute. 

20. When the Bachelor says he loves one of the girls: do 10 jumping jacks, 5 burpees, 10 sit-ups and plank for 30 seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dave Ramsey isms

I listen to Dave Ramsey a LOT. If you don't know who he is you should . He is blunt, tough , but effective. Chris and I have been fol...